• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WE Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered mine in March 15 and still waiting emailed them for an update and no response as of today!:cry:

Theres plenty of conversation about delivery time frames on other threads...looks like if you only buy their steps your on a longer waiting list than those who purchased a perch with steps. Not a good business model

Got tired of waiting for wild edge to respond to my emails asking for an update with their lack of acknowledgement with a sad heart I was forced to cancel my order and to request a full refund on my money I hope it doesn't take as long to receive a full refund!
P.S. I placed my order and fully paid for it on the 15 of March 2019!

Got tired of waiting for wild edge to respond to my emails asking for an update with their lack of acknowledgement with a sad heart I was forced to cancel my order and to request a full refund on my money I hope it doesn't take as long to receive a full refund!
P.S. I placed my order and fully paid for it on the 15 of March 2019!
Sorry to hear that, I believe you would really like them. Certainly WEI is going thru some growing pains for sure. Although it's frustrating wait if you can for them to fulfill your order
May The Magic of The Whitetail Forever Enrich Your Life

Sorry to hear that, I believe you would really like them. Certainly WEI is going thru some growing pains for sure. Although it's frustrating wait if you can for them to fulfill your order
Silvio it's not the waiting it's their lock off responding and being honest with their customers on when they are really going to be able to ship the orders that they already got paid for in advance with a lie that they were going able to be ship and 8 to 10 weeks when they I knew not be true!

I hate to jump in on this but they need to respond to emails and provide better customer service. I too gave them an opportunity to win my business and paid them knowing it would be 8 weeks or so. It’s now been over 3 months and I have sent them 3 emails with zero response.

I will give them maybe another week and then have to figure out recourse for a refund. I very much want to support emerging small businesses especially in this industry but you have to respond and just let people know what to expect. It’s not unreasonable when you are shelling out hard earned money to them.

I like the product but communication with the consumer is very lame. I don't think they have realized that customer care can make or break a small company. To me it is poor business practice to sell a product and have a ridiculous lead time accepted as a given. I love the communication that is provided by Out on a Limb and this should be what is expected if you are going to be a viable business.

Silvio it's not the waiting it's their lock off responding and being honest with their customers on when they are really going to be able to ship the orders that they already got paid for in advance with a lie that they were going able to be ship and 8 to 10 weeks when they I knew not be true!
You betcha, I totally understand. I'm hoping they come out with a response explaining their situation...I know they moved to a new location several weeks ago and I believe that put their production off there manufacturing timeline. Like many of you I placed in order months ago well before the hunting season because I leave 3 steps high up in my spring preps. I bought these when Jim Stepp was the true inventor and add to my collection when I can every yr or two. Anyways, this doesnt give WEI a free pass...they should truly come out with a statement to reduce any fears their customers have regarding delivery...that's for sure

I am going to lock this thread for now until we decide what we want to do with shipping timelines and customer service for companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back