• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WEI Perch and Lone Wolf Hand Climber FS (please CLOSE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedk

I'm new to saddle hunting and have been buying some stuff and trying it. A couple weeks ago, I shifted my thinking to platforms and picked up a Perch and a Lone Wolf Hand Climber with the bolt mod off of these very classifieds . . . I also bought an Assassin and I have found that the Assassin is the way forward for me. Now, typically, I allow the gear I am not using to sit around and collect dust (Like my D. Idol Windwalker, which I should probably sell too); but I figure I should move these to a person who can use them if I am not going to.

I will sell them the Perch and LW Hand climber for $115 each TYD. Those prices are at a loss for me. I paid more for them when I bought them two weeks ago, but I can accept the loss as the cost of figuring out what I like. And, in the meantime, hopefully passing on good platforms to people who will use them.

I haven't figured out pictures yet, but if I can, I will post pictures of them. The lone wolf climber looks to be a little older but great shape; belt is in better condition than my three year old belts on my sit-n-climb; the bolt mod looks new. The perch is not quite like new condition - it has some of the finish rubbed off where it contacts the stepp. And a little dirt on it from my boots - but I would classify it as barely used. I just can't get it to stay solid - I'm a big dude and no matter how tight the stepp is when I cam it over, I end up wiggling it free. So, I'm not going to use it. I may as well pass it along to someone who can make it work for them.

Thanks for looking.

Definitely open to trade offers on the Lone Wolf climber. If your interested in it; please feel free to make trade offers. Linesman belt and tether with a Ropeman 1 would be an example of something I would take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back