• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Well I did it...

FloridaMan

Put in my purchase for the phantom saddle after trying one locally. Have a bunch of stuff coming and one day this week is gonna feel like Christmas! Have been scouring here and youtube for info and there is a bunch of it out there. Enough to make my brain hurt. But I finally decided on everything. Now for the wait.

Christmas is nowhere near this level... :tonguewink:

If you haven't picked out a platform yet check out the Ridge Runner.

Put in my purchase for the phantom saddle after trying one locally. Have a bunch of stuff coming and one day this week is gonna feel like Christmas! Have been scouring here and youtube for info and there is a bunch of it out there. Enough to make my brain hurt. But I finally decided on everything. Now for the wait.
Where in fla are you?

Your not the only one who did it. On Tuesday, my Cruzr XC will be here. I already ordered my Canyon 9mm C-IV rope for rapelling. I also already received my Madrock Safeguard in the mail. Now I need to order the parts to configure my LW stick to a single stick. I plan on ordering the Mission platform. Yes, hunting will be much lighter compared to the 40 lbs I was carrying with my climber.

Your not the only one who did it. On Tuesday, my Cruzr XC will be here. I already ordered my Canyon 9mm C-IV rope for rapelling. I also already received my Madrock Safeguard in the mail. Now I need to order the parts to configure my LW stick to a single stick. I plan on ordering the Mission platform. Yes, hunting will be much lighter compared to the 40 lbs I was carrying with my climber.
Hell yeah man! Stoked for ya had my eyes on the cruzr but went with the phantom

Back