• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Well I joined the club

noxninja

Dec 21, 2015
Well after my first half of the year this morning I decided to cut the tether off of my sit drag and replace it with my set up that flinging arrows helped me build for my Guido. I am going to try it this afternoon but pull limitary studies in my backyard were very positive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noxninja

Dec 21, 2015
I also attached this nice comfy cushion to it as well
76f8aefe751cfbdd495af1d31bf93f54.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g2outdoors

Vendor Rep
Oct 3, 2014
Savannah, GA
FACEBOOK
g2outdoors
TWITTER
g2outdoors
YOUTUBE
G2Adventures
Is that a big foam cushion attached to a SitDrag? I must see a video of this. Is it comfortable?

kenn1320

Sep 15, 2015
Lots of foam showing up on these sitdrag posts. After 10min in my basement in one, not surprised. I would look for 2 pieces of tanned sheep hide and place them on each side where hip to saddle pinch occurs. Cushion in the middle suggest your sitting in it like a swing and 2 straps like the sitdrag will never be comfortable and cut off leg circulation. Just opinion of course, somebody will disagree. Lol

noxninja

Dec 21, 2015
sorry been a busy week....yes it is a large foam cushion...so far I like it better than just sitting in the sling portion....it spreads out the seat and I am not getting as much pinch in the hips therefore causing fatigue. I have a thinner cushion I thought about trying but it does not have the rigidity and I hypothesize will only provide minimal relief without the structural support that the larger cushion provides.

Maustypsu

Oct 5, 2015
Lots of foam showing up on these sitdrag posts. After 10min in my basement in one, not surprised. I would look for 2 pieces of tanned sheep hide and place them on each side where hip to saddle pinch occurs. Cushion in the middle suggest your sitting in it like a swing and 2 straps like the sitdrag will never be comfortable and cut off leg circulation. Just opinion of course, somebody will disagree. Lol

Would it be sacrilege if me to add foam to the already amazing Ken Sling?

noxninja

Dec 21, 2015
still planning on taking a pic of my setup (cushion) and stirrups but it got dark on me yesterday....oh well maybe this weekend.