• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

What’s up with Link/Zelda icon!?

It's called the favicon. But it's something with you or your phone. Mine shows the saddlehunter favicon.
Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 11.49.49 AM.png

Interesting. Now I’m gonna have to look it up cuz I’ve never set anything nor have I heard the term favicon.
Every time you load a website and see it's little icon on a tab, that's the site's favicon. The saddlehunter favicon is the original logo from when I created the site.

Every time you load a website and see it's little icon on a tab, that's the site's favicon. The saddlehunter favicon is the original logo from when I created the site.

@redsquirrel so just figured out it only does it when viewing the main saddlehunter page (the Link icon). If in any of the threads it shows the saddlehunter logo favicon but when on the main page it show Link favicon.
6C60C2FD-A3EC-48C1-8455-DFF1A3B6E0EC.pngAAD4A718-9888-4CA9-9EB1-2247C669FAAC.png

That is awesome! Link to the Past still ranks as my top video game of all time. Never could get into the newer console stuff growing up, always found my way back to the Super NES platform with Zelda, Donkey Kong, and Mario waiting on me.

Back