• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

What does everybody's Predator pack set up look like?

Mattcarter1983

I am rigging out my Predator pack and I am trying to come up with the best set up for molle/attachments in order to ditch a regular bag. Also, I was going to attach my climbing sticks to the underside but didnt know if they would interfere with the drop pouches currently on my saddle... Any ideas and pics of setups would be greatly appreciated!

I have mine rigged liked this but still waiting on the backpack straps to come in . Once I get those on it’s completed. The two bags I ordered from Amazon , just look up small tactical bags and there are plenty of choices to go with fairly cheap.
I’m trying to post the pic but having trouble

Just finished my bag added a one stick this year. The Alice pack straps are a must. Instead of putting the stick in the bottom strap I'll save that space for a jacket or something

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210722-102509_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210722-102509_Gallery.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 116
Just enough room for a 32 oz nalgene bottle flash light, extra battery, range finder, wind checker, and thermacel. I'm not trying to move into the tree

Early season: predator pack with straps and sticks attached to pack, small items in Fanny pack.

Late season I rigged the predator pack to the front side of a backpack and ditch the Fanny pack.

Back