• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

What Game and gear scale do you recommend ?

Flee

I’m looking into a scale and I read a lot of bad reviews mixed with the good ones. Especially with longevity.

I’m looking into a scale and I read a lot of bad reviews mixed with the good ones. Especially with longevity.

I’ve been holding off on buying a scale for the same reason. Would like to see what people recommend too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f5ac312d5091a7d2c0397b6829bbff60.jpg

Better than anything advertised as a deer scale

Last edited:
f5ac312d5091a7d2c0397b6829bbff60.jpg

Better than anything advertised as a deer scale

Looks like an amazon choice too. Nice. Does it have a metal or plastic housing?

Muddy digital scale has always worked for me. Also have a cheap analog scale and they both are pretty accurate as far as i can tell

Back