• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

What happened to post?

C&Doutdoors

I was just comenting on a post a guy made about trading a mantis saddle, now it's gone and I cant reply to it at all now?

Classifieds go in the classifieds sub forum. Those posted elsewhere get deleted. Should your account not be eligible to post in the classifieds and you post it in another forum it gets deleted and you receive warning points. Not to be confused with trophy points. Warning points are a bad thing. Folks please read the rules and follow them.

Classifieds go in the classifieds sub forum. Those posted elsewhere get deleted. Should your account not be eligible to post in the classifieds and you post it in another forum it gets deleted and you receive warning points. Not to be confused with trophy points. Warning points are a bad thing. Folks please read the rules and follow them.
I understand that but I wasn't the one that made the post I was just viewing one that showed up on the forum. Next thing I know I couldn't find it again after I commented.

I didn’t say you were the one that placed the classifieds in the wrong section that time.

Back