• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

What is up everybody!? Signing in from the great state of MN!

MNhunter15

Greeting fellow saddlers, my name is Tony Szech and I am new to the forum! As with a lot of other people on here, I have been a long time "follower" on here and finally decided I needed to be a part of this awesome community.

Been bowhunting primarily hang on stands since the get go but started messing with the saddle 2 seasons ago from watching the YouTube greats (you know who you are) I'm always looking for ways to be lighter and faster and the Mantis is hopefully going to be at the door step soon:grin:

Love what goes on here, hoping to learn a few things, as well as to share what I know about bowhunting whitetails along the way! Opener here is Sept. 15th so I'm just itchin' to get in a tree.

Welcome! The 15th is coming fast. If you ever have questions there are starting to be a lot of us here.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back