• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

What webbing are you DIY guys using?

Oldnotdead

So Some may have read I'm going SD to start. I want it "deeper" in the seat . I figured out a pattern which has a bit of a curve to it. I considered using the webbing I cut off but it doesn't stretch into the curve. It would work though if I sewed it with a partial fold over. I just want to have a bit more under my upper thighs similar to the mantis with leg straps.

Hhmm still looking for straps, but today I ordered the camo coated denier, needles, thread and a tactical belt. The camo is old style, green/blk./tan but best price. The tactical belt has 5,000 rating on web/stitching it's buckle is a 24/12 kn rating. ( king Moore tactical belt)So I'll be sewing that on as my waist belt to hold the SD on my waist. It was only 16.00. I think maybe a good price though the belt doesn't need that much strength seeing I'll be using a second harness.

Back