• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Whatcha watching?

denots

I don't watch much TV and no longer and hooked to cable or satellite. I do have a Netflix subscription but mostly I find my TV entertainment through YouTube channels. Two things that have always really interested me is building a log cabin, and cowboy cooking. So as of recent I've been watching two particular YouTube channels that I've really been enjoying. The first is My Self Reliance, and the second is Cowboy Kent Rollins.
So what are y'all watching? I figured this would be a good way to share YouTube channels with one another that have some good quality content.

I have watched Rollins some. He is a character. I haven't watched the other. I cut the cable line a couple years ago as well. I watch netflix some and lots of YouTube. YouTube real cool, if anything comes up that I have a slight interest in it's easy to watch a video on it. Like saddle hunting.

Cut the cable 3 years ago have Netflix, Hulu Live tv, Amazon Prime. I use an Apple tv so YouTube app is on all the time I love to watch all of you guys on here on my big screen doing reviews and hunts. I have quite a number of YouTube channel subscriptions and building every nite.

We have cable. I mostly watch as the saddle turns but there’s almost always a movie going in the background. I have to turn it to something I’m interested or my son will pick a show. Most of the stuff he watches is garbage. I feel like I can sense my in lowering just being in the same room as what he watches.

I have a FireStick, and we got HBO for one month on prime, to watch GoT (Seriously, I think that is one of the best shows I've ever seen. Good plot, twists, camera work, everything). Now finishing up newsroom before the end of the month.

I hardly ever watch TV, not even YouTube videos. Does that make me a hypocrite? Maybe...i just spend too much time staring at a dang screen as it is.

I do like watching @WHW's old hunts though. And occasionally I'll watch some old SRV, Clapton, or Led Zeppelin concerts. And any movie with Tom Waits in it has to be watched once.

But I've been known to get up and go cut grass or sweep the deck while the wife was watching TV. Older I get the more antsy I am. Hate sitting still.

Wife and I are into breaking bad right now. I just started watching blue planet...i mean its fishing season.
I watch Billions
Game of throne
tucker, Hannity, Levin and Ingram
Wife and i Walking dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We ditched cable about a decade ago, and Netflix soon followed. I like a few things on YouTube.
I enjoy Louder with Crowder for comedy, usually try to catch the Ben Shapiro show for news, I watch a couple of different knife makers, Walter Sorrols and Outdoors55, as well as Alex Steel. Love The Hunting Public, and Solo Hunter. Corporal's Corner is cool for survival and outdoor tips. And lately I have been watching a guy named Kicking Mustang... These guys get into playing some SERIOUS airsoft, in some really cool locations, like abandoned WWII bunkers and castles, and such.

If you like espionage-type shows like Homeland, I just finished a cool one called Rubicon. Like Firefly, a great show that only went one season. It's tough to find, you might have to resort to something that rhymes with abhorrent.

Yellowstone is a good one too.

Mostly P**nhub. Jk. Lots of YouTube channels vs TV. Don’t know why we have cable

On YouTube .....

The Hunting Public
Tim Kennedy
Whitetail Habitat Solutions
Whitetail Instinct
Exodus Trailcameras
Nockon Archery
NutterBusters
Behind the Bow
Hunt Urban
TheHuntingBeast
G2Outdoors
DIY sportsman
Tethred Nation
Bowhunting fiend
Hunt Appalachia
Shedding Light Outdoors
Huntfit Ted
FlingingAiros
DannyAttacksTheMountain(that’s mine)

Try and watch anything that might make me a better hunter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well' I built my own log cabin, and I know how to cook, hunt and fish. LOL;)

I have a fire stick with Hulu and Netflix
Bobs Burgers on Hulu
Expedition unknown Hulu
Diners drive in and dives Hulu

Friends (don’t judge) on Netflix
The last kingdom Netflix
Meat eater Netflix

well' I built my own log cabin, and I know how to cook, hunt and fish. LOL;)
Any pics of your cabin? Man I've been wanting to do something like this for a long time. And I can cook okay I guess. I didn't hear no complaints at Saddlepalooza. Cowboy cooking has always intrigued me. Something I've never been privy to.

6QFFJ4g.jpg

wQiOoT7.jpg

L5OJejp.jpg

9w9T8TB.jpg

Pr2WSHl.jpg

I really like Born and Raised outdoors. These guys make you feel like you are right there hunting with them. THP, DIY Sportsman and the Pinhotti Project about round it out.

Back