• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

What's better overall?

slammedberetta1

As far as comfort and ease of use is concerned? The web or the aero hunter.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The web is the most comfortable thing I've ever sat in, stand or saddle. But it is way too cumbersome with too many pieces of hardware. The aero hunter is very comfortable after you get it adjusted and much simpler.

Agree with Red, For me, all day hunt I prefer to use the GW. Under 5 hours, Aero Hunter. Long walk in and easier climb=Aero Hunter. Take a nice nap in the woods or my Dayone wool parka and pants in late winter= GW. lol

Hunted out of my web for the first time today and Red is spot on that it's the most comfortable thing out there. To me it's almost useless as a backpack, the linesman belt attachment points aren't good, and it has too many buckles etc to make noise. Nowhere good to put dump pouches for ropes etc so I use the tree hopper linesmans belt and put the pouches on that. Because of the padding and how it goes all the way up your back it keeps you much warmer than the Aero. I also find it easier to take a leak in and put layers on. Will likely use the web from here on out unless we get some unseasonably warm weather.

As far as comfort is concerned hands down Guidos Web. Ease of use goes to the Aero hunter, but I wouldn't let that sway your decision. The extra pre hang set up time of the GW is a minor inconvenience for the ability to sit ALL day in comfort. Everyone talks about the GW as being heavy and cumbersome, but it's nothing compared to what I used to carry before switching to the saddle.

The web is the most comfortable thing I've ever sat in, stand or saddle. But it is way too cumbersome with too many pieces of hardware. The aero hunter is very comfortable after you get it adjusted and much simpler.

Is the Aero really simpler?

Web is bulky. But it has shoulder straps, leg straps and two lumbar adjustments. Seems pretty simple. And I've heard lots of folks have trouble getting the Aero set. I've never tried one. I just assumed that meant it must have more going on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just spent 7 hrs in the web and I fell asleep. lol this thing is comfortable.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Is the Aero really simpler?

Web is bulky. But it has shoulder straps, leg straps and two lumbar adjustments. Seems pretty simple. And I've heard lots of folks have trouble getting the Aero set. I've never tried one. I just assumed that meant it must have more going on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe simpler wasn't the right word. The aero has a few adjustments which you have to dial in.

But I think the web has at least double the amount of hardware on it.

But it is extremely comfortable.

As far as comfort is concerned hands down Guidos Web. Ease of use goes to the Aero hunter, but I wouldn't let that sway your decision. The extra pre hang set up time of the GW is a minor inconvenience for the ability to sit ALL day in comfort. Everyone talks about the GW as being heavy and cumbersome, but it's nothing compared to what I used to carry before switching to the saddle.
Mike is right on. I have both.

Back