• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

What's next in development

Hlzr

After seeing the influx of "exotic" materials used in the most recent climbing sticks what do you think is the next big improvement on the horizon? I'd like to see a lighter platform, can't believe that carbon fiber and titanium isn't going to be used in the very near future, and maybe a few saddle hunter specific packs to choose from. Going to be an interesting off season for product development and releases I hope.

saddle hunting specific packs would be cool. specifically for carrying various climbing sticks, platforms, wild edge steps, etc....

Timber Ninja hinted recently that they're developing a platform that I'd assume is carbon fiber.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201220-125053_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201220-125053_Chrome.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 82
A pack would be awesome. I've still not seen 1 the way I'd like it to be.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Back