• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

What's the Strangest Thing You Thought About Today While Hunting?

DB4x4

Why does anybody become a urologist or proctologist?

You go to school for 8+ years to become a doctor...and you purposefully choose to treat dirty a-holes and diseased wieners every day of your life?

Why does anybody become a urologist or proctologist?

You go to school for 8+ years to become a doctor...and you purposefully choose to treat dirty a-holes and diseased wieners every day of your life?
I've heard it pays pretty well because it's a specialized dirty job

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

They don’t choose, they go to med school and struggle their way into weeners and bungs. Bottom of the barrel.

Not really confidence inspiring if you need to see a urologist or proctologist anytime soon...

Not saying I haven’t ever looked at a dog’s butthole, I’m saying I’ve never had my wife ask me to send dirty pics and my first thought be “gotta get a pic of this dog’s butthole”, lmao

Well.....I was trying to say it nicely so I wouldn’t get cancelled, but yeah.....

I've seen a lot of coon buttholes, and rats, mink, red fox, coyote, beaver, fisher, deer, even turkey butts. Seems like its part of the job. I concur; however, coon butts are the worst. Coyote a close second and they're a pain to skin. Beaver is tough to skin but smells ok. They're poop is basically wood shavings or sawdust in a pellet about the size of a mini wiener. The castoreum and sac oil has a sweet smell to it. If you have to play with buttholes, I would say beaver are probably the least offensive. I'm not going to get into the other side.... the urology side of each of the furbearers, but suffice it to say, some have bones and some don't. Who here knows which ones have bones?

I've seen a lot of coon buttholes, and rats, mink, red fox, coyote, beaver, fisher, deer, even turkey butts. Seems like its part of the job. I concur; however, coon butts are the worst. Coyote a close second and they're a pain to skin. Beaver is tough to skin but smells ok. They're poop is basically wood shavings or sawdust in a pellet about the size of a mini wiener. The castoreum and sac oil has a sweet smell to it. If you have to play with buttholes, I would say beaver are probably the least offensive.
Aahhhhh.... The sweet smell of beaver butthole. U know they only 1/2 inch apart

My wife's an RN, I asked her what that 1/2" space is? Its the Perineum (sp?)...... I thought it was... "the jammer." I'm done.

Back