• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

What's Wrong With Me?

Yeah. Nothing to exciting lately. I was just out with the kids shooting bows. Both from the classifieds, out on my kestrel, from the classifieds. Hung my predator, from the classifieds. I was just pondering how much money I saved. Or how much I wasted just to attempt to kill a deer. Which can be done from the ground with a less than 200$ shotgun. But I guess that wouldn't buy me that time I had with my kids.

The past couple of weeks, as I peruse the classifies, there is NOTHING that interests me. Have you people stopped listing anything worth buying, or do I have a serious problem?
What you haven’t had interest in the multiple Ooal ridge runners or cruzr xc’s? I’ve even seen the transformer saddle for sale. If those aren’t interesting you then you truly must have already owned everything my good sir :sweatsmile: at that point I must say it’s you not us lol

Yeah. Nothing to exciting lately. I was just out with the kids shooting bows. Both from the classifieds, out on my kestrel, from the classifieds. Hung my predator, from the classifieds. I was just pondering how much money I saved. Or how much I wasted just to attempt to kill a deer. Which can be done from the ground with a less than 200$ shotgun. But I guess that wouldn't buy me that time I had with my kids.
Nice! At least the kids are enjoying your classified spending habits lol

What you haven’t had interest in the multiple Ooal ridge runners or cruzr xc’s? I’ve even seen the transformer saddle for sale. If those aren’t interesting you then you truly must have already owned everything my good sir :sweatsmile: at that point I must say it’s you not us lol

Yeah, no interest in a Ridge Runner and already have an XC and a Transformer. I know what you are saying

The past couple of weeks, as I peruse the classifies, there is NOTHING that interests me. Have you people stopped listing anything worth buying, or do I have a serious problem?
You have a problem. I have some climbpaws I'm looking to sell if you really need to scratch that itch. Just saying...

Back