• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Where to buy Rope?

RandomHero18

I am looking forward to trying out one-sticking and rappeling down, and I think I have everything I need except for the rope. After comparing online I want to get the canyon C-IV 9mm. So the question is where would you guys recommend or know of to buy it by the foot, that isn't EWO?

R&W, wesspur, rei, backcountry, etc. But EWO will take care of you. If you’re looking cuz he’s out of stock, everyone is out of stock right now.

Perfect I didn't realize that Cruzr even sold it by the foot, and it's in stock! My experience with EWO has been less than amazing so want to order from somewhere else, thanks for the suggestions guys.

Back