• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Where to find knaider hook?

JSC

Kinda new to saddle hunting. Have been experimenting with my new Wild Edge steps and have made a couple adders. I am loving this and want to make a knaider or perhaps purchase one. Looking for advice where to purchase the hook or just a knaider? Thanks

I’ve made one. I got the hook from strapworks.com along with everything else to make it.

Reactions: JSC
It’s heavy, but I used the hook from a tie down. I had a smaller cheaper hook break on me so I don’t care about the 2 extra ounces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will say that I wasn’t thrilled with the one I made up. It wasn’t adjustable and depending on the boots I was wearing sometimes it didn’t work as well. I don’t know if I will redo mine or just order one from @JCLINE84. Probably the latter as his looks good.

In case you want to make one like the ones I make here is what they look like up close.

Thanks John. How much for just a knaider from you? Any discounts if my last name is Cline? It is by the way. Lol
The knaiders are $35. They're the hard part to make that requires all the hardware. And yes I will give you the family discount. Only $5 more than what I charge everyone else lol

The knaiders are $35. They're the hard part to make that requires all the hardware. And yes I will give you the family discount. Only $5 more than what I charge everyone else lol

A couple minutes on my phone & he had them in the mail before I could’ve had time to find the parts

Totally worth it and great guy to deal with

Lol. Yours look better than anything I could pull off. I will setup the payment and send the info. Thanks cuz

A couple minutes on my phone & he had them in the mail before I could’ve had time to find the parts

Totally worth it and great guy to deal with

I setup a paypal account and sent 35 bucks. Unfortunately I sent 35 cents the first time. Apologies and let me know if any issues. Thanks.

Back