• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Which size Cruzr saddle?

I have a 34" waist in pants, don't know the tape measured circumference. I called Chad at Cruzr. He suggested a Size 2. I'd call him. The Size 2 is perfect for me throughout the season. No way I'd want a smaller one.

I have a size 1 and I am 5’ 11” @ 175 with a 33” waist

I like the way it fits more with my bigger late season bibs etc. I found it a tad uncomfortable compared to my Transformer with lighter clothing. Have not tried a size 2 but the 1 fits well

I have a 34" waist in pants, don't know the tape measured circumference. I called Chad at Cruzr. He suggested a Size 2. I'd call him. The Size 2 is perfect for me throughout the season. No way I'd want a smaller one.
I’m a pant waist size 33 to 34” which is a 37.5” soft waist measurement as mentioned above. I can promise if someone is a 34 soft waist that’s like a pant size 31 maybe a 32 unless they are insanely skinny everywhere else with just a really professional sized beer gut lol

So, you're wearing 'skinny jeans' to try to squeeze your tubbyness in a little???
Soft measurements and actual waist sizes vary but no skinny jeans here. I prefer stretch pants so my funniness can runith over lmao

Well, it sounds like you are gonna have to buy both and try 'em out for yourself... :tonguewink:

When in doubt, size up. I started in a Size 1 Aero Hunter Kestrel because I fell in the middle gray area and decided I wanted to cut the extra weight and bulk. It worked well, but I was never fully comfortable.

Fast forward, I now use a Size 2 Cruzr S as my primary and have achieved almost 100% comfort with a couple of mods. I know the sizes between the 2 companies aren't exactly the same, but they are similar. I think if I had originally bought the size 2 Aero Hunter, I would have never even bothered trying anything else.

The Size 2 fits better around my hips and covers more of my butt. It's like sitting in a hammock vs. sitting on a hard playground swing.

36” pants…. 6’ 1” and 215 lbs. I would be a size 2 on the charts but…….. I like more of a bucket feel on my saddles so I went with the size 3 in the Cruzr XC.

I actually had a size 2 and 3 at the same time and did a lot of testing. The size 3 gave me the feel I was looking and the got the bridge loops further off my hips.

Not a Cruzr but I fell into this trap with the Flex. I had a size 1 and loved it but when I sent it back for recall I asked for a size 2 based on all the recommendations from this site that a size 2 is better for those on the edge of the sizes. Big mistake for me. BTW, I have an original size 2 flex that I will trade for a size 1

I’m 5 11 185 lbs with a little beer belly and a 32 inch waist. I had a small recon that I thought was too tight in the hips. Even though based on my waist size and the charts I was a small. Think a medium would be more comfortable. Ordered a cruzer and went with a size 2 even though the chart said 1. Fits perfect. If your close, size up. You won’t get the hip pinch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a 33-34" waist & got the size 2. Fits great. Never tried a size 1 but wanted to size up since I was in between, as suggested by Cruzr.

Back