• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Whitetail Workshop Kill testimonial - Ryan Smoker

John Eberhart

Vendor Rep
Story to come but Ryan Smoker attended one of my workshops last summer and took his biggest buck ever in Pennsylvania yesterday on an all day hunt at 3:10pm. Ryan Smoker - 10 pt. (2) - Copy.jpg Ryan Smoker - 10 pt. (1) - Copy.jpg

Story to come but Ryan Smoker attended one of my workshops last summer and took his biggest buck ever in Pennsylvania yesterday on an all day hunt at 3:10pm. View attachment 3211 View attachment 3212

That’s awesome been thinking about signing up as well. I believe it would pay off. I didn’t grow up hunting or fishing so my background is limited. I own your videos, but feel a one on one type deal would really be beneficial. Thanks for sharing.

That’s awesome been thinking about signing up as well. I believe it would pay off. I didn’t grow up hunting or fishing so my background is limited. I own your videos, but feel a one on one type deal would really be beneficial. Thanks for sharing.

My pleasure to share as I'm getting as big a kick out of these hunters successes as I do my own.

Story to come but Ryan Smoker attended one of my workshops last summer and took his biggest buck ever in Pennsylvania yesterday on an all day hunt at 3:10pm. View attachment 3211 View attachment 3212
Hi John. My name is Chad and I'm a long time follower and fan of yours. I live in cental Arkansas and would love to attend one of your workshops but honestly, between work and family, that makes it very challenging.

Are you considering developing a digital version of your workshop and offer it to those of us that won't be privileged enough to attend? I do understand there's a much higher level of value being able to attend your workshop and interact with you directly but that may not be in the cards for me.

Thanks in advance!

Chad

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My pleasure to share as I'm getting as big a kick out of these hunters successes as I do my own.

I can understand that. Took my 10 yr old son out last week and he bagged his first deer with a crossbow. I was more excited for him than one of my very own deer. Great stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amen to seeing others and especially young hunters be successful.

Had never thought about a digital version but maybe after I get my feet wet on this for a while, it may be possible. Been speaking with Deer & Deer Hunting about some future public land YouTube videos on many different topics and of course the ones I would like to do most are a complete scent control regimen and hunting from a harness. I simply can't believe their are hunters out there that actually question scent control and I found out that the Down South interviewer that interviewed me is a member of the beast forum, no wonder he never asked Mr. Infault about Andre's property. Am also thinking about doing some harness YouTube videos on my own if I ever get the time.

Back