• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Why didn’t someone tell me?!?!?

shamus275

SH Member
That two-panel saddles were so dang comfortable? I got my Method 2 today and spent some time hanging out in it and man is this thing sweet! Here I’ve been struggling to get comfy in a single panel for two seasons and trying every single panel on the market and this thing was here the whole time!

This reminds me of the conversation I had with my dad a few years ago when he found some old pics of my first wife and I and when I looked at them I said, “Good Lord I married an ugly woman! Where the hell were ya on that one Pops? Thanks for telling me!” To which my Dad replied “Well I figured you must’ve loved her for some other reason so I wasn’t gonna say anything.”

You dang ole saddlehunters and keeping your secrets…

I'm thinking about that too. I've only got half a season in my current saddle, but the idea of trying a two panel is looking appealing. Need to see if anyone in my area has one I can try

I'm thinking about that too. I've only got half a season in my current saddle, but the idea of trying a two panel is looking appealing. Need to see if anyone in my area has one I can try
I might be close enough...
But will be hunting it hard for the next 10 days

Why didn't someone tell me? Bro... ain't nobody gonna tell you that the bride you fell in love with is ugly.
At least NOT until after the fact. I made up for it the second time around and totally redeemed myself!

Now move to a Dryad Drey and you will hit another level of comfort

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I have a hard enough time trying to stay awake in the saddle…I don’t need to take a hammock into the tree with me!

Back