• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Wiggys

Waylon mark

I know alot of people use his products,my lamilite jacket liner just came in ,will be next sunday before i can try it out ,im stoked though.been looking at tbese for years ,finally pulled the trigger

Due to cold feet, those mukluks look like something that I need to try. Today I did a wiggy's 8" lamalite sock test. Left foot, lamalite, right foot, sock liner with heavy darn tough wool socks. No difference between them as far as temperature, but the darn tough socks are more comfortable walking. The way the lamalite sock is sewn, does not agree with my feet. My pair is tight in the toe, and rolls around on my foot. I am a 9 1/2 shoe and got a 10. I also have their booties, an those things are great in a sleeping bag.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Due to cold feet, those mukluks look like something that I need to try. Today I did a wiggy's 8" lamalite sock test. Left foot, lamalite, right foot, sock liner with heavy darn tough wool socks. No difference between them as far as temperature, but the darn tough socks are more comfortable walking. The way the lamalite sock is sewn, does not agree with my feet. My pair is tight in the toe, and rolls around on my foot. I am a 9 1/2 shoe and got a 10. I also have their booties, an those things are great in a sleeping bag.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I was looking at them lamilite socks wanderingif they twisted up ,I have alot of heavy wool socks ,but I walk a good ways ,just depends on if my feet sweat going in if I get cold feet or not

I like the fishnet underwear, but HATE the Lamilite socks. The socks don't stay up, don't stay in place and bunch up under my feet. If you're pretty stationary, they would probably work well, if you walk much, wear regular socks.

Last edited:
I like the fishnet underwear, but HATE the Lamilite socks. The socks don't stay up, don't stay in place and bunch up under my feet. If you're pretty stationary, they would probably work well, if you walk much, wear regulat socks.

I wondered if they might be good for swapping into once at my stand location. But they don't sound like something that would function well with the dynamics of saddle hunting, maybe better suited to use in a treestand where foot movements are more limited?

I have the liner jacket, vest and socks. All work great but their designes aren't "refined" at all. I've had no problems with the socks coming down, but they don't feel like normal socks.

I have the socks. I wore them once awhile back and I felt my wool socks were better in all aspects… even warmth. I’ll have to try them again though.

I have the Willy lamalite socks size 12 and have no issues with twisting falling etc that you guys have. And I am one of those guys that hunts far from the truck. I love them. I love when at the end of the day after some miles the perspiration is on the outside and my feet are dry. I do have a high quality pair of Gumleaf boots which are tight fitting so maybe that helps. Love this setup. I pair these with Artic Shield light weight overbooties and I am good to go in any temp.

I like the fishnet underwear, but HATE the Lamilite socks. The socks don't stay up, don't stay in place and bunch up under my feet. If you're pretty stationary, they would probably work well, if you walk much, wear regular socks.
I had the same problem with the 8" Lamilite socks but the 13" ones have worked great and are now my go-to socks.

Back