• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Wild edge coupon code?

buckwalleye

Just throwing this out there to see if anyone knows of a coupon or promo code for wild edge. I have the 8 pack and aider sitting in the shopping cart.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes, I just heard one on the latest Chasin Tales podcast. Not sure what it was, but the episode is worth a listen because it is about saddle hunting! The coupon is for free shipping. Wish I’d heard it sooner hehehe

Thanks man! I'm giving it a listen now and the promo came up right away. chasingtales10 is the code if anyone wants to know. (Hope it's ok to post the code!)
Yes, I just heard one on the latest Chasin Tales podcast. Not sure what it was, but the episode is worth a listen because it is about saddle hunting! The coupon is for free shipping. Wish I’d heard it sooner hehehe

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You can also do 10% off will promo code g2outdoors. You may save more or less depending on order. I recently ordered a 5 stepp bag and a few more stepps and I saved more with the chasin tales one. If you order a bigger set, the g2outdoors code is a better value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to say just ordered a set of 5 so I could use 3 for a platform. Had to contact CS and Sonny was amazing to work with. Really like supporting company’s that are Veteran owned and have amazing customer support! I would recommend working with them any day.

Back