• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Wild Edge Customer Service

UMICH1

Wild Edge Customer Service is above and beyond. I posted a couple weeks back about a rope that broke and upon inspection looked like someone cut it. Anyways, Andrew from Wild Edge said he would send me a couple ropes. I told him not to worry because it wasn’t the company’s fault, and how could I just pay for one rope to replace it. I’m not that type of guy to take advantage of people. I don’t expect to be handed stuff. He refused to let me pay and sent them. Well opened package today and there were 10 6ft ropes. I
have the original ropes in 8ft and they are overkill for the trees I hunt. I couldn’t believe it. Shout out to Wild Edge for quality products and stellar customer service!!!

Hmmm I put an order in for there steps and when I went to hit the ok on the final step of the order my screen flikered and Im not sure if my order went through.

So I emailed them twice trying to verify my order over a few days. I still have not receved a responce?
I hope im not missing there email back to me?

Hmmm I put an order in for there steps and when I went to hit the ok on the final step of the order my screen flikered and Im not sure if my order went through.

So I emailed them twice trying to verify my order over a few days. I still have not receved a responce?

They are a small company and it does occasionally take them a little while to get back to you but they will.

I ordered and payed for a set of steps back on Oct.12th and haven't heard a thing since. I emailed and messaged them with no response. I know they're a small company but a little communication goes a long way. Im concerned to say the least.

Back