• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Wild Edge saddle prototype on FB

Tapeworm

SH Member
Just got an email saying that FB Live @ 1:30 Eastern Time today WE will reveal their saddle prototype

I don’t have FB but I’m sure some of u will want to see what they have
77c042d5309def3c54394aa2e54ba2d8.jpg
57aa3357278d9e69f32fed7837beff77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You beat me by a minute on this. I just posted too.

More chum in the water for the saddle gear trollops!

Somehow I ended up under Climbing Methods tho so u win for proper placement

I'm curious to see what this prototype is going to look like, I heard they are trying to ship out in time for this season but I don't know if that's true or not.

If it is true I will be returning my mantis and try to get this before opening

Why? Just curious? Have the put out previews that make substantially better than what’s on the market?
Not picking on you I see this a lot and I’m curious why? You can read reviews of the Mantis, Kite, Kestrel and Flex but some choose to go with a new saddle than a proven saddle?

Why? Just curious? Have the put out previews that make substantially better than what’s on the market?
Not picking on you I see this a lot and I’m curious why? You can read reviews of the Mantis, Kite, Kestrel and Flex but some choose to go with a new saddle than a proven saddle?

From what I understand the WEI saddles are being made by AeroHunter...

never went live on ... :/

Check out their Instagram Story to see it...

Edit: Here's my short take away, it's basically looks like th Aerohunter flex with a change in the mole loops system and some tweaks on the position of the linesman's loops. Also it has as built in carry system for their perch product on the rear of the saddle. Looked pretty nice to be honest.

Last edited:
I kind of wish I would have went this weekend instead of working but got more hunting stuff to buy so had to work lol

I have the mantis on order still and waiting, if I can get a saddle before open then I'm all in to getting which ever saddle I get 1st.

Painful if you fall backwards

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190720-140517_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190720-140517_Instagram.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 363
Back