• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Wild Edge Step Bag Replacement Suggestions

Sbrammer

SH Member
Hi All,

I'm looking for a Wild Edge step bag replacement. I've only had mine out on a couple of hunts and the bag is already showing holes. What are others doing for a replacement? How are you carrying your Wild Edge steps in and out?

I seen a youtube about a year ago where a guy made a Wild Edge step holster and magnet. That looked ideal but I don't have the extra time to do that myself. I'd be happy to pay someone for their diy project.

I'm looking for any feedback or ideas. Thanks all.

Here is a cool idea.

I thought about trying this out myself

Hi All,

I'm looking for a Wild Edge step bag replacement. I've only had mine out on a couple of hunts and the bag is already showing holes. What are others doing for a replacement? How are you carrying your Wild Edge steps in and out?

I seen a youtube about a year ago where a guy made a Wild Edge step holster and magnet. That looked ideal but I don't have the extra time to do that myself. I'd be happy to pay someone for their diy project.

Message @lhold450 regarding a kydex holster! I had one and it was really nice, just didn't work for my style...

Here is a cool idea.

I thought about trying this out myself
Awesome! Thanks! I went to the site and they were sold out. Put in my notification email for when they are back in stock. Appreciate the input!

Hi All,

Never understood the magnet additions. I also have a holster from [mention]lhold450 [/mention] and it’s great. I stealth stripped mine.

Back