• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Windwalker Platform Deformation

Sticknstring88

I bought one or Treehopper’s new Windwalker as used a couple weeks ago. I love the little thing and have been practicing in the yard every few days with it. I was messing around with installing some backpack straps this evening and noticed that the expanded metal in the middle of the platform had a dip in it between the two main crossways supports. Would you guys be concerned? I’m right at 200 lbs and haven’t bounced or jumped on it at all.

b3454e585a0caaf08807ba8f62dbda56.jpg

0dbd32030b5fad179f958d39c424d40b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant see what you’re talking about honestly so I wouldn’t be too concerned. There is a reason they don’t market it as a “heavy duty” treestand

Don't worry about it...I've owned many of them...theyball have gotten that in the foot area. It's so where the seatbarea makes contact when folding so when you crank a strap around it tonkeepnfrom clanking you putting pressurenthere too.
never had any problem...

Back