• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Windwalker replacement cables

Zth21

I recently got a loc on windwalker from a family member and it needs new cables. Does anyone know what length it takes?

i just went out and got a measurement off mine, it looks like 19.5 inches long. Because they're rubber coated I couldn't get a measure of the thickness for you. My best guess would be 3/16ths" ? The total length of mine are 21 inches bolt to bolt with original cables. That measurement (cable length)would change depending on the terminal hardware.

Last edited:
I had a weird experience with treestandcables. They said they would make custom cables on their site, but after calling them said they would not because of the time of year (so I could only pick from two sizes that wouldn't work). And the interaction was odd overall.

Got 6 cables from this outfit exactly how I wanted them, custom ordered (clear coating, galvanized, exact length and eye diameter etc).

They were extremely easy to work with but you have to buy more than just 2 cables to make it worth their while to tool up for you and get a man on it for custom work. I was fine with that because with 6 cables I have a lifetime supply for my locon limit.

Last edited:
a8e93eb9ddb477da36ae5ecf24d2fb20.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back