• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

With all the time I spend on this forum...

Well, my saddle will be able to hold my fishing boat and trailer, so I'll just ship the boat/trailer combo in the saddle to you if it doesn't work out.

I really hope I actually like saddle hunting.
Ditto.

While I'm pretty certain the SH part is going you work out, the addiction to this site could be a problem. I've never been a Facebook or any other social media guy and my wife is starting to call me "phone boy" and is probably getting suspicious!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ditto.

While I'm pretty certain the SH part is going you work out, the addiction to this site could be a problem. I've never been a Facebook or any other social media guy and my wife is starting to call me "phone boy" and is probably getting suspicious!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I hope she don’t catch you looking at the pic of @redsquirrel in a dress!

Even if u don’t like saddles, it’s still be worth it to be involved in the forum for the comedy value

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the same boat with you. I never tried a saddle yet but my order is in on the Mantis and I already fabbed up some custom sticks. I keep thinking about all the trees I will be able to hunt that I couldn't climb with my Summit. It seems like every time I go hunting I waste atleast 10 to 20 minutes trying to find the best tree to climb in the perfect spot for a shot but with this new setup I will be able to hunt larger trees and trees with limbs and bent trees. I think it will be a huge time saver and game changer as far as being able to setup exactly where I want to.

I don't use social media either and I semi jokingly tell my wife that Facebook is going to cause the end of society. So she now refers to SH as "male Facebook"

I’ve been obsessed with this forum for a while now...... wait this isn’t about horses? I’m so lost!!!:eek:

I'm in the same boat with you. I never tried a saddle yet but my order is in on the Mantis and I already fabbed up some custom sticks. I keep thinking about all the trees I will be able to hunt that I couldn't climb with my Summit. It seems like every time I go hunting I waste atleast 10 to 20 minutes trying to find the best tree to climb in the perfect spot for a shot but with this new setup I will be able to hunt larger trees and trees with limbs and bent trees. I think it will be a huge time saver and game changer as far as being able to setup exactly where I want to.
I got bad news for you, you'll still kill time looking for the perfect tree. Just because you CAN hunt leaning/twisted/limb-filled trees doesn't necessarily mean you'll like it. I still love me some arrow-straight poplar trees with no limbs for the first 50 feet!

Back