• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven

bj139

I bought this about 10 years ago and would buy a new one immediately if this one failed. It is the most useful, trouble free oven I have ever used. All manual controls for reliability. Temperature goes from 450F to 150F. I have made Sou Vide in a plastic bag. I overnight cook at 200F a lot to get a smoked like consistency while I sleep. Made some Italian sausage and Kielbasa last night at 200F in sealed mode to retain moisture. You can seal the oven to keep moisture in or use non- sealed mode to make the food dryer. I have made beef jerky at 150F by holding the door open a little with a coat hanger. Me and the dog just had sausage and kielbasa for brunch. I like smoked meat but it is a lot of work to get the smoker going and tending it. Overnight could end up being meat charcoal if it goes a little longer than planned.

Made some Jalapeno poppers in the WPPO to try and ward off a case of Corona. Didn't work.

Back