• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Word of thks

mattfish

Just wanted to say thank you for sharing. I started out with a tree saddle. I singed up for the site when I found it , to reduce the learning curve. I ended up discouraged with the sadddle and the lack of comfort, so I stopped using it.

Always looking to improve upon my skill set, I started trolling here again. My predator platform and Kite are now on order. I don’t post much as I feel I have little to offer. But I wanted to thank those of you who so graciously share your knowledge and experience.

Many thanks for the generosity!

Welcome to the site, and welcome from MA. I'm new on here as well. You can always post a question. About something specific, or where to find a thread about something specific if you can't find it yourself. There are a lot of non saddle related chatter on here as well. Gear, sale items, general hunting knowledge. Don't be afraid to start a thread if you want too. The thread may fizzle, it may take off, or someone might direct you to a similar thread that already exists. Great folks on this site.

Welcome to the site, and welcome from MA. I'm new on here as well. You can always post a question. About something specific, or where to find a thread about something specific if you can't find it yourself. There are a lot of non saddle related chatter on here as well. Gear, sale items, general hunting knowledge. Don't be afraid to start a thread if you want too. The thread may fizzle, it may take off, or someone might direct you to a similar thread that already exists. Great folks on this site.
Thanks!

Welcome to saddlehunter. I also am a first year saddle hunter. As an example of the diversity I live and hunt the Mississippi Delta in Louisiana. You will find discussions of all weather and terrain on this site. Saddlehunter is full of information and knowledgeable hunters that are quick to answer questions.

Welcome to the site. There is a wealth of knowledge here for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys Im from Pittsburgh Pa. I kinda chuckle every time I see you post Allegheny Tom. Its good to know that there are other Saddle users in the area.

Last edited:
Welcome from the thumb of Michigan don't be afraid to ask questions or comment the only wrong question is the one you don't ask

Back