• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

wow...been away from the forum for a while...lol

hickstick

hadn't even thought about hunting until this past weekend when I noticed the crab apples dropping in the yard. filled up a 5 gal bucket of them and brought them out to the farm and set up a trail camera. (just to see who's still hanging around).

starting getting the bug again and remembered I wanted to look for a saddle...so on Sunday/Mon I was involved in an 'auction site' bidding war for a used Trophy Line...ended up getting outbid by $6 at $263.

sad, today the bulb goes off, I should check saddle hunters classifieds, so I log in for the first time in forever and see the whole kerfuffle about the Kestrel. I look at it...holy carp! ordered. got a brandy new saddle on the way for less than the used Trophy line I lost the bidding war on. I'd call that a good day! :)

lol @g2outdoors. I'm a busy guy. lol. okay, maybe I thought about it, a little.

now I just have to explain the charge on the credit card....lol

another WOW....I just got an email from new tribe that my Kestrel has shipped ....I had totally forgotten that I'd ordered it until last week. saw that they were experiencing delays from vendors of the hardware so I sent them a nice email saying that "I knew about the delay and it was no problem, but I wanted to make sure that they had my order on the books since I received no confirmation email, and it had been over 6 weeks." again, not complaining, just wanted to know if I was getting one when they restock. Then BAM a USPS tracking number in my inbox! yipee. I should have it next week perfect timing for the rut. (If I can make it out)

Glad to hear yours has shipped. I ordered mid September. Hoping to at least get to hunt a couple times in the Kestral this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear yours has shipped. I ordered mid September. Hoping to at least get to hunt a couple times in the Kestral this year.

Same boat !!!

Back