• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Wrangler Outdoor Pant

gcr0003

SH Member
Look at the FUBAR mess I was sent when I ordered wrangler outdoor pants off Walmart.com. I know they use small businesses similar to Amazon but this is just awful. Such a waste of time it’s infuriating. Some kind of Chinese men’s dress pant :sweatsmile: you can’t make this stuff upDDCBA3E7-01C6-4A66-BF66-BA21E8265FD9.jpeg5BEEBFA3-23C4-425F-8A42-C501C64C5034.jpeg

I ordered those same pants (top pair) but luckily I actually received the correct item. Sorry for your luck!

Are these those pants that every one hypes up to be like the FL corrugate pants?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered those same pants (top pair) but luckily I actually received the correct item. Sorry for your luck!
Did you buy from Walmart.com? Can you go back through your purchases and see who it was sold through? They had 1700 reviews on the pants themselves but there was no way to see how good the vendors are. Mine were through Berrylily which is obviously a Chinese black market.

Sorry! I just bought the same pants in camo from walmart.com, looks like identical links? The shipping was a little but slow but they arrived yesterday and are the correct thing.

Why me lol
in your order confirmation email did it say sold and shipped by walmart? i'm sure they'll make it right, it's jsut going to take some more time unfortunately. also, strangely, mine were 21.92 apiece, not 21.88- perhaps you got caught by a crafty con artist that had a lower price so got listed before the genuine walmart item? hard to say...

from my email:
1 item

Sold and shipped by Walmart

item image
Wrangler Men's Outdoor Comfort Flex Cargo Pant
$21.92/EA
Qty: 2
$43.84
$21.92 ea

I ordered the Wrangler and got the exact same BS dress pants you did. I sent a note to the seller and WM but didn't get any response yet. Mine will be returned and I'll try again.

Are these those pants that every one hypes up to be like the FL corrugate pants?

Yes. I’ve had both and while the quality of the FL pant is better, it’s not 6x better. I can get a new pair of these every year for the next 5 years and still break even. As long as these stay under $40 I’ll be buying them over FL all day.

This thread makes me jealous of all you normal size fellers that can just go online & buy pants that are plenty long enough at an absolute bargain no less…….. serves you right @gcr0003

This thread makes me jealous of all you normal size fellers that can just go online & buy pants that are plenty long enough at an absolute bargain no less…….. serves you right @gcr0003
Shoot they don’t ever make 34-36. I’m walking around like a nerd with pants that are too short half the time lol

I’m 40x36 or 42x36 depending on the biscuits & gravy intake….. the only hunting pants I can find are pnuma or Duluth trading.

I hear ya. Im usually 40-36 but about 36-36 now due to severe illness the last 2 weeks. They aint gonna cut it.

Back