• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB Aero Evolution

michigan

Jun 14, 2016
Brand new to the saddle game, just read the precision bow hunting book and im sold. Just found this site last night, looking for a good deal on a quality saddle or saddle package. I'm down in south east Michigan. 29 years young on a 4 year bow kill steak.. all 8 pointers trying to step my game up. appreciate your help in advance.

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
Feb 19, 2014
NJ
WEBSITE
saddlehunter.com
Welcome to the site! If you keep your eyes open an evolution pops up from time to time.

michigan

Jun 14, 2016
redsquirrel said:
Welcome to the site! If you keep your eyes open an evolution pops up from time to time.

thanks,

how many posts do I need to be able to PM? so confused why I couldnt figure out how to send a message, i want to send you one and a couple others.
thanks.

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
Feb 19, 2014
NJ
WEBSITE
saddlehunter.com
michigan said:
redsquirrel said:

thanks,

how many posts do I need to be able to PM? so confused why I couldnt figure out how to send a message, i want to send you one and a couple others.
thanks.

I believe it is 3 so you should be good now.