• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB Aero Hunter Kite

I have a size 2 kite and predator platform im looking to sell together. The kite is last years model and has the upgraded quick release buckles. Asking a firm $350 and buyer pays shipping.

Thanks for the offer. Really looking for a size 1 that's what I currently use and looking for a backup. Seems to be more size twos out there than ones.

No worries. And yeah I reckon all the size 2s mean there’s a bunch of guys like me that only wish they fit in a size 1
Good luck to ya!

Still on the search. Wish aero hunter would bring them back.

The non flex version of the Cruzr is really close to the kite and you can get it with an Austrialpin buckle

The non flex version of the Cruzr is really close to the kite and you can get it with an Austrialpin buckle
Thanks for that. I was wonder what would be the closest alternative, and thought that might fit the bill. May have to give it a try,then again I may try a recon which is totally different. Just needing a backup saddle and can’t imagine anything being better than my size 1 kite. It’s so simple and has worked perfectly for me.

Back