• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB - Aerohunter Evolution

AndyBillipp

Looking for an evolution saddle for my dad, let me know what you've got. He's about a 36 waist.
Thanks!
Andy

Looking for an evolution saddle for my dad, let me know what you've got. He's about a 36 waist.
Thanks!
Andy
@AndyBillipp
I’ve got a size 1 for sale on here in classified in good shape $150 TYD. Money back if you don’t like it just pay shipping. Saddle only. I’m 38” waist fit me fine.
Thread in classified is gota go.
Same saddle on AT $175.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
I have a size two in the classified ads. Price is very negotiable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a size two in the classified ads. Price is very negotiable.

857c9a3dce00a7cadd8a81c2b060d193.jpg
5c8538ea531ae391518688709a00bbb6.jpg

I will also include the back rest,linesman and tether ropes and carabiners. PM me for a real bargain price.

Back