• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Wtb Anderson tree sling

Dwaters416

I messed up and didn't buy one of those that was listed. Now I want one. I will even take a replica some one made. Just want it for a project. For the right one I will even do a partial trade for a large ambush treesaddle and some cash on your end. Pm me if you have one you will part with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody. I'll trade a ambush saddle straight up for one.

I just bought one off here, but it hasn't arrived yet. .
Once it gets here and I try it, if I don't like it for what I have in mind, I'll pm you . If you haven't bought one before then, that Is

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

If you're still looking, I'm willing to part with the "big buck sling" I just bought on here.
It's actually the most comfy seat/saddle I've ever sat in. But in going a different direction as far as climbing (which is the slings weak point)
I'll let it go for the same price I paid a couple weeks ago -$150 to your door (in the lower 48)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I have a mint condition original Anderson Treesling that I purchased years ago and never used. If you are interested in a trade for your
Tree Saddle, text me, 814-952-2102, and we can discuss this.
Gary

Dwaters416 said:
Anybody. I'll trade a ambush saddle straight up for one.

I have a mint condition original Anderson Treesling that I purchased years ago and never used. If you are interested in a trade for your
Tree Saddle, text me, 814-952-2102, and we can discuss this.
Gary

Back