• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB cables & strap/metal for Windwalker 17

three5x5s

Jan 1, 2020
Central Ky.
Want to Buy:
Replacement cables for Loc On Windwalker with the 17 inch seat height. Would be interested in a original strap to.

three5x5s

Jan 1, 2020
Central Ky.
looking for the original strap / metal parts if anyone has them laying around, Think I can get a new strap made if I can get the metal. Would like to have one as close to original as possible.

Topdog

SH Member
Jun 5, 2020
Center of eye to eye is 21 5/8” is what I am measuring

three5x5s

Jan 1, 2020
Central Ky.
DanO can order these cables, Not sure if there is a minimum order but it may be cheaper for everyone if we make a larger order, so if you need some give DayO a call.

Topdog

SH Member
Jun 5, 2020
@DanO is ordering a set of these still a possibility? Just got a windwalker and in need of some cables.
I just checked, he has them in stock still on his website, Eastern Woods Outdoors, just search for tree stand cable set