• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB Climbing Spurs

cmbetke

Anyone got a set of climbing spurs they're trying to sell?

I think I may really like climbing with them.

I have a old.set for sale.but it be 22rd before can send them

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I have a old.set for sale.but it be 22rd before can send them

I had just found your post in the classifieds before I posted.

I can hold off on a set. Give me a holler when ya can ship them. I'll grab them off your hands sir.

I had just found your post in the classifieds before I posted.

I can hold off on a set. Give me a holler when ya can ship them. I'll grab them off your hands sir.
10/4 i yell on the 22nd when i return

I have a set of aluminum bashlins that I've considered trading for a platform. Wouldnt be too far off to sell them as well.
Come with both pole and tree gaffs.

I have a set of aluminum bashlins that I've considered trading for a platform. Wouldnt be too far off to sell them as well.
Come with both pole and tree gaffs.
pm me some pics looking for my brother

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back