• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB Easton 1916

Fryguy

SH Member
Any chance one of you guys have any 1916s you'd part with? Looking for feather fletched preferably and at least 29"
Thanks.

Man I dorked that up. Looked at the ones I was thinking of and they are 1716s. I'm sorry buddy.

I think I have some. I will check and see what I have and get back to you tomorrow.

I am sorry to give you false hope. I do in fact have some but only 3 shafts. I thought i had more than that but i was wrong. That wouldn't be worth the cost to ship them to you.

Back