• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB First Lite items

Dkiss103

Looking for First Lite Catalyst pants and jacket in large, and a woodbury jacket. May be interested in other First Lite items, let me know what you have.

I can’t recommend the Woodbury enough. I’d like to try the catalyst pants as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t recommend the Woodbury enough. I’d like to try the catalyst pants as well

Yeah i think i will really like the woodbury. Really want to try the Catalyst pants, it doesn't get cold enough here often for the sanctuary bibs. But first lite is sold out of the catalyst pants, and doesn't expect to get any in until next summer

Yeah i think i will really like the woodbury. Really want to try the Catalyst pants, it doesn't get cold enough here often for the sanctuary bibs. But first lite is sold out of the catalyst pants, and doesn't expect to get any in until next summer

Sorry to derail your thread lol. I have the sanctuary bibs and it gets cold enough to wear them here. Big fan of the FL stuff. I’ve had the entire Sitka Fanatic and Stratus series at one time, it was sold after a season.

Sorry to derail your thread lol. I have the sanctuary bibs and it gets cold enough to wear them here. Big fan of the FL stuff. I’ve had the entire Sitka Fanatic and Stratus series at one time, it was sold after a season.

What do you think the temp range on the bibs are? Its pretty common to be in the 50s here in late season. Not very often it stays in the 30s for more then a day or two

have you checked first_lite on ebay? I bought a Sanctuary jacket new with tags for $200. Usually $350 on the site.

There’s a first lite sale/trade Facebook page. Join and be careful , it’s dangerous. Purchased multiple items within the last week. It seems there’s always good stuff on there daily. If you don’t find what your looking for , I believe they do a Black Friday sale.

With the zippers the way they are and ability to dump heat you could wear them. But it sounds like you should add them last in your shopping. Wait and get a great deal on them. Based on your hunting temps that is what I would do.

There’s a first lite sale/trade Facebook page. Join and be careful , it’s dangerous. Purchased multiple items within the last week. It seems there’s always good stuff on there daily. If you don’t find what your looking for , I believe they do a Black Friday sale.
Thanks! Ill have to check it out

Back