• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB kestrel or kite size 2

Still looking for a kestrel or kite would trade my mantis or a predator platform. Trade only right now.

I have a new kestrel size 1 brand new. got it a week ago and used only 2 times. Comes with carry case, back band, camo saddle, lineman rope, tether, and bridge. Asking 290 shipped

I’ve got a size 2 Kestrel I was wanting to trade for a medium or large Mantis but I don’t know how the XL would work for me. I do fine with my size 2 Kestrel but don’t know how the size of the XL Mantis would compare. I’m 5’9” 175 with 32” waist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got a size 2 Kestrel I was wanting to trade for a medium or large Mantis but I don’t know how the XL would work for me. I do fine with my size 2 Kestrel but don’t know how the size of the XL Mantis would compare. I’m 5’9” 175 with 32” waist.

Any chance you would sell your Kestrel.

Yes but only if I can find someone to buy a Medium or Large Mantis from first. I’ve missed one of each size in the past 2 hours

I have a new kestrel size 1 brand new. got it a week ago and used only 2 times. Comes with carry case, back band, camo saddle, lineman rope, tether, and bridge. Asking 290 shipped

Do you have this for sale?

A friend ordered a Kite from New Tribe today and was told that it would ship before the end of November. That’s basically 3 week delivery. I ordered a Kite on 9-4-18 and received it on 10-17-18. They were still recovering from the wild fires at that point but are apparently back to regular business.

Back