• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Wtb Kestrel size 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer79

Anyone have one they are looking to get rid of? Figured I would try here before I purchase a new one. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I sent him a message a couple days ago but haven't got a response.

Ok. I had just looked through classifieds so wanted to make sure you saw that. I too am in the market for a kestrel but am probably going to wait for their new model. Good luck.

I appreciate the help. It seems I'm always a little late for the ones that come up for sale so figured I would try this.

never got the message i just saw it now. ill respond in a pm. sorry for the delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back