• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB LW sticks

I have 3, full length, rope mod, I might sell. Not sure they have ever been on a tree

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Those are not LW sticks. I believe they were made by Gorilla. The one in the picture with the Versa Button was made by LW though.

No they are lone wolf sticks...actually bought them directly from Andrae D...Good try tbough

No they are lone wolf sticks...actually bought them directly from Andrae D...Good try tbough
Good try?

Andre sold you gorilla sticks, or proto type LW.

I had gorilla sticks. Still do but they have been cut down. They are identical to what you posted in the pic. The steps only rotate one way. You cannot select the side of the stick the step is on like on a LW.

That's ok. Keep telling people they are LW. Someone might believe you

Good try?

Andre sold you gorilla sticks, or proto type LW.

I had gorilla sticks. Still do but they have been cut down. They are identical to what you posted in the pic. The steps only rotate one way. You cannot select the side of the stick the step is on like on a LW.

That's ok. Keep telling people they are LW. Someone might believe you

Well, when lone Wolf First hit the market this was Andraes Dequistos first stick design and when they made the change to the VB the steps were reengineered to Flip both ways....I've been in the industry a long time..just trying to give you the facts

Pretty much what I said. LW proto (or now I could say very early production).

My point is that, while technically a LW stick, by your account, it is not what people today perceive as a LW stick. The majority will see those as Gorilla climbing sticks. My guess is someone who buys those without looking closely at your picture, is gonna be upset when they arrive.

I been around a long time as well. This will be my 42nd year hunting from trees.

You perceive that these sticks are not LW when in fact they are the first LW sticks produced. Let's recoginze...Your the type of individual who has to be right. Ok that's fine...ya some young saddle hunters might not recognize these but I dought that's a very large percentage. Ya I've got a decade on you brother and probably a bit more experience on farm life...been around heard all there is to hear...I'm not going down this rabbit hole any longer but I would always use this brother in your future approach "seek to understand" it's not all about you...its about serving others not tearing them down
May The Magic of The Whitetail Forever Enrich Your Life

Wow.

I bow to your greatness sir. Forgive me for pointing out things that may not be as noticeable to mere mortals.
Good luck with your sale.

Back