• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB Mission Platform and Badlands Monster - CLOSE

VaBruiser

SH Member
Thought I’d ask here before I buy brand new.

Trophyline Mission Platform
&
Badlands Monster Fannypack

Let me know if you’ve got one you’d like to part with. I’ve got a TON of hunting gear so don’t be afraid to throw a trade offer my way either.

Last edited:
I have a Trophyline Mission Platform and I like it. It is heavier and bulkier than other platforms, but I find it extremely solid, stable and roomy. I am willing to carry a few pounds more for the comfort that this platform provides. The only thing I did to it was to give it a little paint job to tone down the aluminum color.

Hi
I have one that's in like new condition. Also have the 1/8" daisy chain amsteel rope mod (as well as original strap). What do you think is a fair price?

Hi
I like it alot. It's actually a 1/8" Amsteel trucker trpe daisy chain rope but it's secured like the standard rope mod. I also have 4 novix sticks with the same type of daisy chain rope just in 7/64". Hi highly recommend the amsteel. It is so much better than the factory straps and locks down incredibly. I took the sticks and platform out today to do a little practice climbing and remembered how much I like the setup.

Back