• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB New Tribe Aero Hunter Evolution Saddle Size 1

Tirving

I have everything else that I need for my saddle hunting rig. I need to get my saddle, I figured I would check here before paying full price from New Tribe.

Anyone got an evolution saddle, size 1, they want to/need to get rid of?

interested in this as well, essdub, if you are willing to sell yours, id take a look at it, thanks

Peanut39350 said:
I have one that i got back in April that i wanna part with

Still for sale? Send me a PM, I don't think I have enough posts to initiate a pm yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BCHunter said:
Peanut39350 said:

Still for sale? Send me a PM, I don't think I have enough posts to initiate a pm yet.

You should, the limit is 3.

redsquirrel said:
BCHunter said:
Peanut39350 said:

Ok, so tapatalk only shows inbox and sent box. The messages can be seen in my outbox when I'm online. So I assume they were sent, he just hasn't opened them?

New to this forum and so far I'm impressed! I have a brand new one FS that has never been out of the bag - size 1. I bought it last year for an elk hunt but never got the chance to put it into action. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks. Walter

BCHunter: Got your messages - for some reason I can't answer your PM. Its the full kit. I don't know the manufacturer date - I purchased this last July from New Tribe and as stated above its never been out of the bag. Thinking $300.00 + shipping.

BCHunter said:
redsquirrel said:
BCHunter said:

Ok, so tapatalk only shows inbox and sent box. The messages can be seen in my outbox when I'm online. So I assume they were sent, he just hasn't opened them?

Yes, they remain in the outbox until the recipient opens them.

Back