• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB Pack and Play CLOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASmith

SH Member
Looking for a pack and play. Checking on here before I buy new, I'm not picky about color and don't mind used if I can save some cash. Just PM please. Thanks

Second hand stores and garage sales always a good pick up for these. We have been thru several. I can check tonight if we still have one. But I think we got rid of it.

Guys, I'm sorry. I should have been more specific. UltimAider pack and play. I think some are thinking I'm looking for something else?

Honestly I am bummed now. I thought you had a super sweet DIY project going on...Screenshot_20221215-082739-059.png

So funny. You should have seen the light bulb click on in my head!!! Hilarious

Yo. I had a REAL good laugh with my wife last night when I read your want add to her.

I was like we have a couple of them we can send a dude in need but shipping would be astronomical!

I was thinking this @JASmith dude is about to take box blinds to a brand new level. He's going to weave raffia and branches through the mesh... totally legit. Trailblazer stuff.

Doubles as a deer cart.

You guys got me thinking now. This site is totally amazing how helpful people want to be though!!!

Lol I was also about to check the closet too until I saw Indiana. I guess us current dad's (and moms) are just excited about the people joining our ranks soon.

And full disclosure: anyone (myself included) willing to mail a pack and play is doing it mostly to be helpful and also a small amount to "get this thing out of my house, I won't need it any more" lol.

I was thinking this @JASmith dude is about to take box blinds to a brand new level. He's going to weave raffia and branches through the mesh... totally legit. Trailblazer stuff.

Doubles as a deer cart.
I was hoping he was going to post it in the starting them early thread with his kid hanging out of it doing a grip and grin...

Since this post is off the rails. I have four adults sons. But to this day, at times they all need a time out in a pack and play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back