• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB Prusik/friction knot cord

bow shot

Anyone want to sell me a bit of 5, 6, or 7mm friction knit cord? Playing around with different knots on my 11 mm lineman’s, bridge and tether.

Just enough for a couple friction knots each. I’ll get measurements tonight. At work now☹️ Had to buy 50’ to get some 8 mm, lol!

I will check later this evening. I may still have some and will give it to you. Call it a pay it forward for the milkweed pods I got last fall!

Lol! Thanks muchly! Looking mainly for 5, 6, or 7mm, I’ve got a lot of 8mm. Did I send you milkweed?? If not, I have to drive back home to NY in 2 weeks (getting my old tree stands!) and I’ll nab you some pods if I see ‘em!!! Great stuff.. that and cat tail

Duane sent me pods and paid the postage, so just paying a good deed forward. I am running late to get home, so it may be the morning until I get a chance to see what I have and will let you know asap.

I have a bunch of camouflage sterling 6mm. Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not trying to hijack your thread, but I would be interested in buying some prusik cord as well. Just got some sterling htp 9mm and I believe what I have is too large (the cord from my HSS tether). Just doesn’t seem like it’s going to grab very well.
Or maybe I should just buy another ropeman 2....

Back