• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB/Rent John Eberhart DVD's, Hunting Beast DVD's and John Bear DVD's

donnieballgame

Curious if folks out there have DVD's they are willing to rent or sell.

It looks like John Eberhart has 4 DVD's, while Dan at The Hunting Beast has 6 on deer, 1 turkey, and 1 bear. Looks like Fred Bear has 4 DVD's.

It looks like John Eberhart has 4 DVD's, while Dan at The Hunting Beast has 6 on deer, 1 turkey, and 1 bear. Looks like Fred Bear has 4 DVD's.

Once my buddy is done with the Eberhart DVD's I'll let you borrow them.

I'd like to rent Dan's videos if somebody is willing.

It does seem like John's prices are more reasonable, and he is a huge supporter of the Saddle Hunting community, so I might just purchase his to support our community. We'll see, I've ordered yet another climbing system, lol.

It does seem like John's prices are more reasonable, and he is a huge supporter of the Saddle Hunting community, so I might just purchase his to support our community. We'll see, I've ordered yet another climbing system, lol.
Donnie I'll send you my set of Eberhart DVDs if you want

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I have Dans set that I bought from someone on here last year for $50. I’d be happy to send them your way. If you PM me your info we can work it out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back