• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB Ropeman 1

Saltfork

Looking for a Ropeman 1. Can’t seem to find in stock online. Let me know if you have one you want to sell.

I just found Ropeman 1 in stock at Backcountry Gear for $44.95. 20% off coupon code is COOL20OFF. Shipping is reasonable. My total was $42.46.

I just found Ropeman 1 in stock at Backcountry Gear for $44.95. 20% off coupon code is COOL20OFF. Shipping is reasonable. My total was $42.46.
I ordered a week ago, there is a 4 wk back order I was notified via email a few days ago.

That’s always my fear with ordering online. I hate the backorder limbo game. Apparently they can’t make them fast enough to keep them in stock.

FYI guys! I made an order with back country and when I did it showed all items in stock. I received an email days later saying that one of the items was on back order. I emailed them and explained that everything showed in stock on there website and on the receipt I received via email. They where holding my order of six other items waiting on the item that was back ordered.... bottom line is there site was jacked up and after proving my point they shipped my items and I received them in 2 days free shipping and will ship the item that was on back order with free shipping as well when it comes in.

Hopefully they got the bugs worked out as they where not aware of any issues till I emailed them a copy of the receipt they had sent me.

Hope this helps!

I’ll 2nd the REI statement. 2 of them to my door in 2-3 days of ordering just last week.

I keep checking. It always says both colors are out of stock with 2-3 weeks backorder.

Back