• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB Saddle or Climbing Sticks - Found please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertm_s

I am jut getting into saddle hunting and looking to purchase my first setup, but I’m on the good ole college budget. Looking to buy a used saddle and some climbing sticks and wanting to stay under $150 for the saddle and $100 for the sticks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazon had the Hawk Helium's for $100, that's what my wife got, twice.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

For a budget the recon is a good way to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Try to find some discounted novix mini sticks. They don’t get any hype but I absolutely love mine. They are legit 6lbs for all 4 sticks with the daisy chains attached. Same parent company as lone wolf so they are basically identical to some cut down lone wolf original sticks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could probably part ways with 3 20" Hawk Heliums if you are interested. Got them out of the box and put them together. I actually bought 2 pair of 4 sticks to make 2 stand sets but Im only using 4-5 at this point. They may have touched a tree once, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back